Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
In this course you’ll learn how to get started with Foundation 6, the newest version of ZURB’s popular framework. You’ll learn what’s new and what has improved, and you’ll also get a comprehensive overview of the components. In the later chapters you’ll learn how to use the new accompanying app, Yeti Launch, and also how to customize Foundation and work with some of its most important elements.
What You’ll Learn
- What’s new, what’s changed from previous versions, and how to get started with Foundation 6.
- Use Yeti Launch to create Foundation-based projects right from your desktop, without needing to use the command line.
- How to use the grid and flex-grid components in Foundation.
- The basics of navigation and containers in Foundation.
- How to use the Orbit slider, a carousel-type control.
- Working with the Equalizer plugin and the Motion UI and Panini libraries.
About the Instructor
Adi Purdila is an expert web designer and developer based in Romania. He’s created more than 30 courses for Envato Tuts+ on every conceivable web design topic, from Bootstrap, WordPress, and Foundation, to Sass and Sketch. You can check out his ThemeForest portfolio.